For all you Always Sunny fans out there, get ready to add the eighth season to you collection. Fox has announced the DVD release for Season 8 of It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia. The 8th season of the comedy is set to hit shelves on September 10, 2013.
The complete eighth season will come packed with bonus features. You can check out the list below. You’ll also find the box art below, as well. Meanwhile, you can pre-order your copy from Amazon HERE.
- “Pop-Pop: The Final Solution” Commentary featuring Rob McElhenney, Charlie Day and Glenn Howerton
- “Gang Recycles Their Trash” Commentary featuring Rob McElhenney, Charlie Day and Glenn Howerton
- “Maureen Ponderosa Wedding Massacre” Commentary featuring Rob McElhenney, Charlie Day, Glenn Howerton and Josh Drisko
- “Charlie’s Mom Has Cancer” Commentary featuring Charlie Day and Glenn Howerton
- Deleted Scenes
- Gag Reel
- “Lady House” Featurette
- Frank Reynolds’ How To Be A Warthog
- Fat Mac: In Memoriam
America’s favorite back-stabbing bar owners are at it again in the outrageously over-the-top Season Eight of It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia! Join the gang at Paddy’s Pub for more disagreements, divisiveness, debauchery and depravity as Charlie and Dee find love among Philadelphia’s high society, and Dennis crashes his ex-wife’s wedding. Frank loses his memory – and his mind – in a hopeless search for lost treasure, and insanity ensues when the whole gang winds up in therapy. Featuring an all-star cast and loaded to the hilt with hilariously inappropriate and unrated content, Season Eight rules the world!
Source: Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment
Filed Under: DVD/Blu-ray